What former interns say:
The GED team members take a real interest in your professional development and are highly competent in their respective areas, too. If you want to feel the pulse of the macroeconomic world, work with top people on exciting topics and get entrusted with real work right from the beginning, the GED project might be the right place for you.
Working for the GED Project was a fantastic opportunity for me. The team works on the most interesting current issues and you’ll be able to contribute as a full team member right from the start
Since day one of my four month internship, I was always charged with challenging and varied activities. Working with the GED team will never get boring!
Your responsibilities include:
– Supporting our team in all phases of project work
– Providing support with data analysis and scientific research
– Writing entries for our project blog in English and German
– Helping organize various event formats
– Insights into professional project management with a large nonprofit organization
– Quantitative and qualitative working knowledge of current economic issues
– Building analytical skills and subject matter-specific expertise
– Interdisciplinary work at the interface between policy, science, business and Society
– B.A. in economics (focus on macroeconomics) or political economy
– Advanced M.A. studies preferred
– Experience in econometrics and/or foreign trade
– The ability to work independently and bear responsibility
– Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
– Strong organizational and analytical skills
– Knowledge of economic developments in one of the following regions is desired: Asia, Latin America or Africa
– Experience from other internships in similar areas is also helpful
The internship is a paid position. The salary is dependent upon education and experience and it amounts up to €1.430/gross per month.
Location is Gütersloh, North Rhine-Westphalia.
Please click on the following link for more information about applying: